Pics of trucks at school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
How does J.P. get by with no front license plate?

Not sure. I drove an '03 ECSB today with dark tint and no plates (front or back) with a loud ass sound system, and wasn't bothered. It was a very long drive. If you want to look it up, it was quite a ways north of Edinburg, TX, all the way back to almost Mercedes.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's insane :lol: jw because I now f/r plates are required...

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
That's insane :lol: jw because I now f/r plates are required...

Yes sirree. I thought about relocating mine, but didn't want to cause problems. My brother has an '81 mustang with the front plate sitting flat on the dash, drives by DPS all the time (to the shop) and has never been bothered.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Yes sirree. I thought about relocating mine, but didn't want to cause problems. My brother has an '81 mustang with the front plate sitting flat on the dash, drives by DPS all the time (to the shop) and has never been bothered.

I thinki it is legal. I've seen a ranger driving with no front bumper and the plate in the window like that. Cop lives next door so :shrug:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Well, state law says you have to have both bumpers or you can get a ticket. But my dad told me they (at least, OUR city's cops) are too busy with calls to pull people over for dumb stuff like HIDs, tint, bumpers, missing plates, etc.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
This guy has sort of a pre runner style going on. cali lean with buldge fenders and no front bumper....

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Pics of trucks at school.... hmm... I'm getting old. How about pics of trucks at work? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Forgot I had this one...
You must be registered for see images attach