Pick out my wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Need some ideas on my wheels, Looking to get rid of these, What do you guys think would look good on it? Only catch is they have to be available in 15x10s .. I know that limits the awesomeness, But I wanna keep my BFG's for now

You must be registered for see images attach

Mik3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd go with some cragars. I've seen alot of these trucks with them and they look pretty good, and are always available in 15x10 with any offset/backspacing you can think of. I personally like the soft 8's, they're affordable and look really nice with any tire.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I'd go with some cragars. I've seen alot of these trucks with them and they look pretty good, and are always available in 15x10 with any offset/backspacing you can think of. I personally like the soft 8's, they're affordable and look really nice with any tire.

x2 Chrome soft 8's would look good on your truck, if money is tight. If not, go with MT Classic II's!!!!

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like mt classic II's,, but i really think the SS wheels would look best

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Need some ideas on my wheels, Looking to get rid of these, What do you guys think would look good on it? Only catch is they have to be available in 15x10s .. I know that limits the awesomeness, But I wanna keep my BFG's for now[/IMG]

I would also recommend going with 15x8's. I know its personal preference, but what size is your tires now? heres a pic of my truck with 15x10 eagles with 35/12.50 beg ko's, and i hated the way the tires ballooned out!!

WPsharpshooter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im currently running 31x10.50s.. what are yall talking about with the ss wheels? The soft 8's look like a cheap steal wheel, i def like the MTs better

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would also recommend going with 15x8's. I know its personal preference, but what size is your tires now? heres a pic of my truck with 15x10 eagles with 35/12.50 beg ko's, and i hated the way the tires ballooned out!!

Truck looks perfect there imo. :boobs:

My vote is also for MT classic II's