Parts washers: jobsmart/horror freighters opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got a OEM TOOLS brand 20 gallon parts washer from Dirt Cheap store for $22. Its been great!
I use Purple Power in it to clean engine parts. I drain and refill every month.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I've been wanting/flirting with the idea of a parts washer for years. I don't really have a need for a full blown industrial washer, yet hate using rinky d-ink home versions of anything that doesn't work. One of these days, maybe when I get a bigger garage, I'll have one. For now, I'm always using pans, buckets, or pressure washing. I'll be interested in seeing what you come up with termite.

Why is d-ink censored?

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I built one with a 35 gallon drum standing on end and a single compartment SS sink sitting on it. Bought a Little Giant solvent pump and an old kitchen sink faucet. Used it for years until I sold my shop and built the new smaller shop. Now I use one of those HF bench top cleaners with mineral spirits. The HF has worked great with no issues save one,the switch went bad and I replaced it with a regular toggle switch.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is d-ink censored?
It's slang for male genitalia and also slang for ***********. It's about as offensive as saying crap instead of $#!+, but I think whomever compiled the naughty words list didn't like how 8th graders snickered whenever they said it, so it's banned.

WTH? Inter-course is banned? That's the actual professional medical term. As a "polite" person, I am now offended.