Parting a '93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you still have the radio, and the amplifier for the radio (up under the dash, to the left *I think* of the cigarette lighter.) I'd be interested. I thought it was the ECU for years, it has a little heatsink on it. Mine was dead, if all 4 speakers worked in this truck (or if you can test to see if they all come on). I think my problem was with the amp though, I need to do some testing on it.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I don't have much left of this truck. Radio and all is long gone. Door panels went with the doors. There is a pile of stuff leftover in my garage, so I guess just ask and I'll let you know. Thanks.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you sell me the bumper brackets? Rear

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry it's taken me a while to respond guys. I actually parted this truck back in February and don't think about all the leftover parts in the garage much. I'll have to check what's still there.

Do you still have the step side bed

Sorry, bed is gone.

Whats the trim pieces inside at the bottom of the doors look like?

I'll have to look. I seem to remember them being somewhat beat up, but I'll try to snap a pic and send it to you.

Would you sell me the bumper brackets? Rear

Yep. I think I've still got them. I'll pm you.

EGR Valve?

Don't have it. Sorry.

is the cluster still up for grabs?

It is, but not everything was working on it. It's been a while now and I can't remember what was and wasn't working. I'd take $20 plus shipping for it.

dash panel or speaker grills ?

Dash panel was shot. I think I've got some speaker grills left, but I'll have to look when I get home and let you know.

Thanks.