Parking Lights as DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Use a relay. Get the 5 pin ones. So your parking lights go to Pin 87A, your turn signal lights to pin 87 and pin 86 is your trigger or the wire from your turn signal. You would need to do a relay on either side. So right turn for right side (relay 1) Left turn wire for left side (relay 2).

72 scorpio

Reaction score
hey guys, new here and just acquired a 98 5.7 and a t night my lights go out like tonight but drls stayed in I just didn’t have tail running lights. I have after market headlights. They come back on
After a few minutes. I’ve heard of a harness that pulls the power instead of the switch. Could this be the problem? They did a number in this truck. There is a jumper wire by firewall , don’t know what’s that’s for. Also pulling my drl fuse they continue to work. Could the harness be the answer?

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You would have to know what they did. If you paid someone to work on your truck, and it's wrong you need to get them to fix it first.
Without knowing what they did , it's any kind of guess.