Panasonic CQ-C8100U Deck For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just trying to sell my old deck. I really need a deck that plays MP3 cds. Otherwise i would keep this one because i love it. I can ship it to you with the GM wiring harness already installed so you just plug and play. Works Great, Its in great shape to.

Cool looking deck. Expensive when first came out. Asking $60+shipping

Heres the specs.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-HXHHh0Tri90/p_133C8100/Panasonic-CQ-C8100U.html

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how much would shipping be to 61764

im thinking about upgrading my old sony deck to something newer

this does have an input i can plug my ipod into correct?

350Vortec

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it would be about $9 to ship to you Squeaky. It does have the ipod input, but its the hidden kind on back. It has Pre in, Pre out, Sub out, And aux in inputs in back, All rca type hookups. I can ship you the cord with it for free if you would like. Please note it does not play mp3 cds. Only the standard wav, wma, etc. Thats the only reason im getting rid of it. Otherwise its a great deck, Actually plays small videos as it plays music. Like a fish tank, race track, etc.

You would just have to route the ipod wire to through the dash panel somewhere, i just left mine hanging out then snapped my dash panel back on. I can get pics of what it looks like installed. But i dont feel like taking my dash apart so. No pics of the back. Sorry. Lmk.