Painted my Bowtie RED! the NNBS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snotrocket

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That isn't something I would normally think I would like but I think it looks great!

What is the exact color number you used? Rattle can? I think it might look good on my hoe when I get around to installing the composite headlight grill.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking even better, needs moar drooooooop. How is the intake?

Thanks!! But ya i plan to take the stock 1inch blocks out soon just couldnt do it cause the u bolts are to long with not enough thread to snug back tight. Intake does pretty good since i got it for Free lol SCREAMS at WOT so i know its sucking alot more air but its just as good as any other CAI on the market IMO.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That isn't something I would normally think I would like but I think it looks great!

What is the exact color number you used? Rattle can? I think it might look good on my hoe when I get around to installing the composite headlight grill.

Rustoleum plastic paint in can. SUNSHINE RED

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Not too bad, I would have given it a black outline instead of painting the WHOLE thing red. I like the color of your truck too, what is it?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
good to see your still alive!!!!!! lol no but seriously the truck is coming along nicely, although I think it would look better with a color matched grille ;)

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good to see your still alive!!!!!! lol no but seriously the truck is coming along nicely, although I think it would look better with a color matched grille ;)
Yes yes haha i plan on doin a colormatched HD grill!!

Not too bad, I would have given it a black outline instead of painting the WHOLE thing red. I like the color of your truck too, what is it?
Greystone Metallic

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
little better pic

You must be registered for see images attach