Paint Codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Ranch

Reaction score
Been tossing an idea around in my head for a while now, I like the black on my truck, but its all scratched up and is showing sun damage (5+ year MAAKO job by the p/o) I was thinking about replacing it with a nice dark froest or "hunter" green with a light metallic, keeping the black accents, like black wheels, toolboxes, mirrors, etc. Anyone have any paint codes for older or newer trucks I could look up and see what I like? Whats a good basic paint to use that wont destroy my wallet and isnt a pain to spray etc. Thanks for the input. I saw a newer truck today that our state natural resource police use and its a dark metallic green with a lift and ranch hand everything on it (must be a promotional truck is all I can figure, its loaded with everything) but the green and black combo made me think - sheet, my truck might look good like that too!

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
go to your local autobody supply shop and look at the paint books. Thats where I got my color from