Overhead console idea and question redirect ac controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
I am going to extend the dash an put in a double din radio. Moving the HVAC up top will make it so much easier. I still have not found the time to do this yet.....I live near Tacoma and we have lots of rain this time of year and the truck is outside....so need a sunny day to start on it.

4player

Wookie Wagon
Reaction score
Got some more parts......still waiting for the weather to clear up so I can start on this. I am going to measure how much wire I need tomorrow for the display that is going in the console to the main unit which will be tucked into and underneath the dash. I am also going to make a plate to cover the hole where the HVAC is so I can add anything else I can imagine.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some more parts......still waiting for the weather to clear up so I can start on this. I am going to measure how much wire I need tomorrow for the display that is going in the console to the main unit which will be tucked into and underneath the dash. I am also going to make a plate to cover the hole where the HVAC is so I can add anything else I can imagine.
Do you have ac? What are you going to do with the recirculation and ac buttons?