Oops I did it again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, I bought another one. Another 94 Chevy Suburban. This one has a trashed transmission. I am going to use it for parts for the WarBeast when I get ready to fix it back up. I should have about everything I need. And the best part. I only paid $500 for it.
You must be registered for see images attach

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I've never seen the 88-94 interior with wood grain. I have to admit, I like it. Great buy!

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looking at this burban and the blue one in your sig remindes me of my dads old 99 (i think it was) 4wd burb, it was a good looking suv and i wish we didnt get rid of it for a minivan :nono:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, I can't stand to look at those 88-94 interiors..Give me the heeby jeebys! They were def far ahead on the exterior than the interior at that time frame.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Man, I can't stand to look at those 88-94 interiors..Give me the heeby jeebys! They were def far ahead on the exterior than the interior at that time frame.

Hardly, more leg room, best cupholders in a GM truck hands down and very nice to look at, i have had both styles, always loved 88-94's

mybigwarwagon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The 95+ had the worst cup holders (drink spillers) ever imagined. ANd for some strange reason they decided to make the armrests in the 95+ about 3 inches lower on the bucket seats. There is no way for me to comfortably rest my arm on it.

Last edited: