On the hunt for 15 inch rims that tuck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RcsbL92

Reaction score
Hello all! I am brand new to the site but not to loving gm vehicles.

I own a 1996 rcsb k1500 with a l92 and 6l80e and the crappy Borg Warner awd t case.

My truck and style is mostly the sleeper build. So I am hunting for a 15 inch rim that tucks a 275/60/15 tire without being to noticeable.

I have read a few links already but its always good to get some new ideas an opinions and a way to introduce myself.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Im runnin 15x8 k5 steelies on my 98. Been told my stance looks awesome with them and my factory flares. Cragar and vision also make the soft8 thats pretty affordable with a decent dish that come in chrome, black, and gunmetal i believe. The 3rd pic is of 17x8 soft8s on my wagon. No idea why my phone has gone to bizzaro world n takes all pics sideways now.

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im runnin 15x8 k5 steelies on my 98. Been told my stance looks awesome with them and my factory flares. Cragar and vision also make the soft8 thats pretty affordable with a decent dish that come in chrome, black, and gunmetal i believe. The 3rd pic is of 17x8 soft8s on my wagon. No idea why my phone has gone to bizzaro world n takes all pics sideways now.

Lmc box huh? lol