OK SO Any1 Done This???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
I don't trust anything a guy says that has a helicopter in his avatar, but he speaketh the truth. So we have now settled three issues, don't trust anyone with a Chrysler 300 in his avatar, don't trust anyone with a helicopter in his avatar, and don't use a single plane intake on a carb or TBI induction source.

To the OP, this place is great for knowledge and not so much for your approach to this. Capital letters and punctuation go a long way to get your post read and understood. Not caring about performance isn't something most here are comfortable with either. I can't see making a mod solely for looks at the expense of performance.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You have a 300c nothing you say I would listen to...... But I was NOT wondering why I lost anything, some of the guy I hit up that come by the shop said I would have massive torque lost due to the stock cambering in the intake manifold,maybe you didn't get the LOL on the 3rd thing.

No problem. My 300C SRT8 is smoking hot fast, and I understand that's opposite of the direction you want to take your truck. :biggrin: Hey; different strokes...

Thanks for the chuckle with the comment about "stock cambering in the intake manifold" - if it made any less sense, it should be a sig line quote.

Richard

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would have used something with the EGR boss myself. I have a Weiand Acton+ on a warm 350 that does really well. I had wanted to build a high rpm small block and feed it with two 350 tbi units on a tunnel ram when I had my 88 C1500 so I don't think the theory is bad, just that you didn't follow through with building something under it. Find you a set of the tpi 350 heads, a lt4 cam and a good set of headers with a tune and you'll help a lot I'd wager and still not have a lot invested.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
No problem. My 300C SRT8 is smoking hot fast, and I understand that's opposite of the direction you want to take your truck. :biggrin: Hey; different strokes...

Thanks for the chuckle with the comment about "stock cambering in the intake manifold" - if it made any less sense, it should be a sig line quote.

Richard

Stock cambering in the intake manifold?!?

lol, I didn't even catch that one.....that's a mystery to me....:)

jonstreet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stock cambering in the intake manifold?!?

lol, I didn't even catch that one.....that's a mystery to me....:)

yea the ports in the intake, called chambers I was tired when posting.

but all this site cares of is english and typing lessons, still thought it was close enough .....but to your boy White, comment on my grahamer all you want I don't talk son!

jonstreet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Out of 60 posts I've got maybe 3 answers, yeah maybe the way I'm spelling it out but only two others and Great White are the only ones who have, spent a bit more time getting on the same page. You come on my post and be a Dick and don't want me to talk some YOU dude, like I said I don't talk , but 60 outta 3 getting answers and on this post I had enough time to still take the stock intake off, order the parts, and put it all together and the first post I see is someone trying to talk down to me b/c I wrote a wrong word and didn't put a period in the right place, GROW THE UP! I'm done...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Out of 60 posts I've got maybe 3 answers, yeah maybe the way I'm spelling it out but only two others and Great White are the only ones who have, spent a bit more time getting on the same page. You come on my post and be a Dick and don't want me to talk some YOU dude, like I said I don't talk , but 60 outta 3 getting answers and on this post I had enough time to still take the stock intake off, order the parts, and put it all together and the first post I see is someone trying to talk down to me b/c I wrote a wrong word and didn't put a period in the right place, GROW THE UP! I'm done...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah, just so you know, this site has an automatic filter that edits out your f-bombs, but nice try at having a little temper tantrum.

The Rules said:
Literacy - If we can't understand what you're saying or its a gigantic pile of words that goes nowhere, it will be deleted. Internet lingo (can haz) and other crap will usually not be tolerated.

Yeah, just so you know, I wasn't saying it to be picky, I was saying that to help you out. Just so you know, I've never had any issues with people responding to my questions or posts, and being polite. It's the internet, dude. So we commented about your grammar, and now you come back with a response like that.......and you say that we need to grow up. Seriously, I hope you can really listen to what I have to say. This is a great site, but honestly, I've re-read all your posts in this thread, and I can still barely understand what's going on.