Oil Pressure & Fuel Level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mason91

Reaction score
Anyone have problems with their gauge for oil pressure dropping to 0 and when driving it goes up to 60, when you stop it goes back down to 0 and then driving back to 60? I assume others have had this problem, what fixes that what sensor i mean?

Also, The fuel gauge when i completely fill the tank in the truck it is steady at F, but right around the time i get to 3/4, 1/2 or a 1/4 tank the needle seems to bounce all over the place what could be the cause of that.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have problems with their gauge for oil pressure dropping to 0 and when driving it goes up to 60, when you stop it goes back down to 0 and then driving back to 60? I assume others have had this problem, what fixes that what sensor i mean?

Also, The fuel gauge when i completely fill the tank in the truck it is steady at F, but right around the time i get to 3/4, 1/2 or a 1/4 tank the needle seems to bounce all over the place what could be the cause of that.

On the oil I would change out the oil sending unit but first check the wires and connection going to it.

Mason91

Reaction score
2nd oil change still does it, sorry for being away Internet gets turned back on tomorrow