Offroad Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always thought it would look cool to take a smoothie and trim it squished closer to the truck and then build a cage around it like the one Balzer posted. That way it would still have something behind the tubing but wouldnt stick out as far.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I always thought it would look cool to take a smoothie and trim it squished closer to the truck and then build a cage around it like the one Balzer posted. That way it would still have something behind the tubing but wouldnt stick out as far.

You know thats exactly what I originally intened to do my stock chrome bumper was dinged up and had rust coming through. The bumper I posted was actually bent to fit right over my stock bumper (at least the top bar anyway) but when I was building it the stock bumper was just too ugly and I ditched the idea. in fact the main bar on that bumper fit over and covered the holes left by the trim strip on the stock bumper. Then I realized how much more clearance I would have without the stock bumper and finished up what you see in the pic.