OBS TBI drivers side auxilary battery tray. 88-95 55bucks shipped 48states paypal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Edit 9-22-14 all sold all sold

EDIT 5-15-14
36$ shipped for one without relocating bracket for canister. one available
40shipped for one with the relocating bracket. two available.
i think thats cheap because shipping alone is going to be like 20bucks estimated of course. i just need to move some parts and clear out space.

55bucks shipped in 48states and comes with almost all the bolts BUT the top side bolt and clip are missing and the bolt that goes on the top of the tray to bolt it to inner fender is broke off. tho you can simply beat the old bolt out with a hammer and slap a bolt and nut in its place that will work just fine.
as you can see its pretty dirty! but nothing some degreaser and wire brush and spray paint cannt make look new again :)
i will unbolt the evap can bracket tho to save on space to box it up and ship.
paypal prefered.
email me directly if you can because this forum tends to take a week to send me a reply notification to my email [email protected]

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got 2 now. 40 for the ones with the relocation brackets as well.
email me directly to speed it up because this forum takes a month or two to send me a reply email notification! [email protected]

Last edited: