OBS only , painted interior pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98crewcab

Reaction score
guessing this is the right place....to post this?

not painted yet. still finishing details, then will all be painted or wrapped.....

doors
You must be registered for see images attach

front and back

center console

moved deck and ac into console to make room for ipad in dash

a pillars

ceiling console

dusterbd13

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think i counted 25....

how can that even sound good? theres absolutely no imaging or staging with that many in those locations. unless its a competition vehicle only....

98crewcab

Reaction score
i think i counted 25....34, but whos counting.....lol

how can that even sound good? theres absolutely no imaging or staging with that many in those locations. unless its a competition vehicle only....

all that, + 7000 watts rms, 4 12's in a blowthrough, tuned to 34hz........your right. no imaging. BUT LOUD AS FAUK!!!! lol

I just hd a ball with fiberglass, so for fun, this is it for me. already bored with it being loud, am now going the SQ route. sold half the system, and cleaning it back up. anyone have some stock door panels?

93-2dr-on20s

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a two tone grey and black interior in my '93 Blazer.My interior is currently grey and I plan on spraying the center part of the dash (glove box, radio panel and dash vent area) black as well as the plasics on the door panels. How does the plastic dye hold up on things like arm rests? I don't want to spray my door panels if the color is going to rub off.