obs core support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no the little radiator thing, a/c core evap core whatever it's called the canister hooks to the top fitting of it and a line to the bottom, it's inside the box under the dash and doesn't come out from the outside. I took all my a/c stuff off my 88 but that piece is still in there since I haven't taken the dash out or anything.

Dougm72

bout 5ft from concrate
Reaction score
ok now when i drain the system im gonna just pick a line witch im gonna go with the front one by the grille. now the guy who i got the truck from said it has all new a/c stuff how would i know if he added the 2 new fittings i need. and would u guys have an estimate on how much it will cost me at auto-zone to refill my a/c

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
look at both lines, up by the canister where you would hook up the machine. see if the 2 fittings look like they have an extra fitting on the end about 2 inches long each. if so its got the r134. if the fittings are only about an inch off the lines and dont have an extra fitting screwed on then its still r12