obs 6 lug brake upgrade??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIHELA

1-5-6-3-4-2-7-8
Reaction score
I'm interested in the spindle swap as well, thats sounds like an easy way to get a little more whoa power.

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
I'm interested in this swap also.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make that 4 of us. I too would like to get the nbs front spindles on my truck. That would allow me to do the ZO6 brake upgrade. 15" rotors and vette calipers for pretty cheap.

heavrolet9894

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a line on a complete frontend out of a 99 NBS for pretty cheap. I'll have to go ahead and pick it up to see just how hard this will be.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a thought last night. If I could find engineered drawings of our front suspension (with all the measurements) and those of a C-6 vette, its possible that we could use our stock LCAs, the vette uprights, and the vette UCAs with slightly relocated upper A-arm mounts and get the big C-6 brakes and calipers and a pretty cool looking UCA. And our unsprung weight would improve too. Actually, getting the E drawings of a nbs would help too.