OBD-1 DTC Codes????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would greatly appreciate anyone's help I pulled codes off my truck today it has a stumble once it's gets to running temp.

1994 Chevrolet K1500 ECSB 5.7L V8, converted to 700R4.

The only thing I haven't replaced on the engine is the water temp sensor for the gauge (the gauge doesn't work)

Now if I let it sit for about 5-10 mins it runs great even if it's still warm my codes are

33, 45, 59, 66, 67, 73, 82

I've looked on several websites and some codes are different I'm hoping to get the correct ones

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've looked at that site plus more and some show different codes and some say that not all of them are compatible with all the 95-previous GM models

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I went and got a Haynes manual which had the codes.. not worried about the transmission codes I have a rich exhaust code and map sensor gonna check out the map sensor here in just a little bit and see if I can solve this problem

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Ok I went and got a Haynes manual which had the codes.. not worried about the transmission codes I have a rich exhaust code and map sensor gonna check out the map sensor here in just a little bit and see if I can solve this problem

Haynes, for the most part, is going to be generic obd codes. Pretty much what's on the internet for free.

You need a fsm to get it all.

Will help in many other areas as well.

Hood93z

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I did my research on it but for the most part the dealership said that my codes sounds right