Not sitting level after 4/6 drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegtwyo86

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just lowered my truck 4/6 and I notice that it looks like its sitting higher on the passenger side....has anyone else came across this issue?if so what did you have to do to fix it.

Thanks James.

thegtwyo86

Reaction score
Lol I didn't even think about the fuel tank. I'm wanting to drag race it eventually so bagging is out of the question lol. Thanks for the info.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Lol I didn't even think about the fuel tank. I'm wanting to drag race it eventually so bagging is out of the question lol. Thanks for the info.

anytime!

the famous chevy lean brings in a lot of new posts.. hehe some trim the front coil on the pass. side, some use a drop shackle in the rear on the pass side (on one inch)... but really it's not that noticeable... unless you own an OBS and know they're famous for it.. lol

thegtwyo86

Reaction score
Lol thanks man..I had a 97 and I put the same kit on it and I didn't notice it. It also was a extended cab but that probably doesn't matter.....

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's hard to notice on my extended cab also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk