No spark...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laid GP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
95 TBI 350

I've been having this problem for several months now, truck won't start or starts intermittently. So far I have replaced rotor, cap, ignition module, plugs and wires. Still no dice. I thought it might be fuel related but I sprayed a little starting fluid in and nothing happened.

What would be my next step in troubleshooting?

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
95 TBI 350

I've been having this problem for several months now, truck won't start or starts intermittently. So far I have replaced rotor, cap, ignition module, plugs and wires. Still no dice. I thought it might be fuel related but I sprayed a little starting fluid in and nothing happened.

What would be my next step in troubleshooting?
When you cycle the key to the run position can you hear the fuel pump whine/turn on?

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Air, fuel and spark is all you need. I'd get a buddy and see if you can hear the fuel pump running and take the air cleaner lid off and have someone crank it while you see if the injectors are spraying.

If so I'd get a spark tester from the Auto-Parts store and verify a no spark (if that's the problem ) your ignition coil might have went South also.

Laid GP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the fuel pump is coming on. I have a replacement on order. I will get a spark plug tester as well. Thanks for the help.