No spark no fuel...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ep-80

Reaction score
I hope i didnt do a repost on this one. I tried the search but didnt find what i was looking for. So im not getting any spark at the sparkplugs and I get fuel all the way to the TBI but not pass the injectors. i drove my truck 3 days ago and ran fine. Now not so much. Maybe its the ECM? (not sure) Hope some one will help me figure this out. Thank you for your time.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the ignition module in the distributor is bad, you will have no spark and also your injector's won't spray any fuel.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also if you end up changing the module, use some heat sink compound between the module and the distributor or you will be replacing it again soon, a lot of the time some compound comes with the module.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
change the module, get a GM/ACDelco unit, even if its one from a junkyard, it will last WAY longer then a Chinese POS, ive had them go bad in months.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I bet they pieces of crap, I have only used AC Delco ones, probably because I keep a ton of TBI part's on hand.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Yeah I bet they pieces of crap, I have only used AC Delco ones, probably because I keep a ton of TBI part's on hand.

they go bad FAST, i bought a brand new complete dizzy for my 4.3L, Two months later, Module dies, replaced with original 1994 one, and was init till motor blew

Same thing happened in my dads 1995 350, 3 months and module was gone, replaced with Original 1994 4.3L module, and im sure its still in it today.

ep-80

Reaction score
i just checked the coil and no spark from there also, is their a way to check the ECM? or do u guys feel it is prob not that.