No drill hood ornament

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to mack trucks plant again tomorrow and want to buy a bull dog hood ornament but there is NO WAY im drilling into my hood. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can put it on there without drilling? I have the 3m vhb tape but the piece is heavy and id be afraid it'd come off. But thats the only way I could think of. I also thought about a really strong magnet, like the kind that are made for cb antenna mounts. Thanks for any ideas.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But then when I want to take it off or sell the truck, the holes will be there. If I cant figure out a way to mount it without making holes I wont get it. I hate making permanent things like that.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got back from my visit. I didnt buy a real hood ornament because they were $89. So I got the next best thing, a foam camo hood ornament. Hahaha. It was $4 so its more or a funny thing. I will just use velcro or double sided tape to hold it on. I will post pics when I do it.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres a quick mock up.
You must be registered for see images attach