No dome light or ac display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have a 1992 OBS Silverado, and there are a few things I can’t figure out with the interior. The dome light doesn’t work (I’ve changed the bulbs) the AC display doesn’t work, and when I turn the headlights on, the right blinker arrow comes on and stays solid, and when you try to turn the right blinker on, it won’t do anything. The left one still works with the headlights on or off. I was trying to figure out if the problems are connected, or separate. Any help is much appreciated!!!!

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The blinker issues are probably related to the LED turn signals. Have you done any other accompanying mods like resistors or a digital turn signal relay?

I dont have any experience with the early trucks but I seem to recall reading here that the ac not lighting is a common occurrence

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not digging on you but I’d suggest looking through all the sticky’s in the forum. The search function works pretty good here too. :waytogo:

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tks. Will do. No, only led turn signal. It worked for the first couple weeks. Only started now.

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The LED blinkers had built in adapters. Just plug and play. Like I said, they worked for a few months.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Tks? Are we too lazy to actually write "please," or "thank you" in its entirety?

It is plausible that whatever you put in there has crapped out. Thats what was changed, and so that's what I'd check first. I'd check for power at the dome light, but I'd go for the fuse panel first. I don't know offhand which fuse governs what, hopefully someone else could post back on that. Of course, if you have an owner's manual, that'll tell you too.