Nice GMT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
#1 problem with those things, all of those electronics are going to be (if not already) out of date within the next few years, exact reason i dont like things all painted up with all the deatils and everything, dont get me wrong its nice, but id prefer a clean truck (like devs) with not all the busy stuff in the paint and inside and all that.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
At first I didn't know what you were talking about, then I saw this: "WAS INVOLVED WITH A ******* PHOTOSHOOT."

That's not what I was talking about, I didn't even notice that until you said something. I opened it and looked at pictures then looked for a link to more pictures then closed it because I realized I will never know what the hell the exterior on this thing looks like.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
That's not what I was talking about, I didn't even notice that until you said something. I opened it and looked at pictures then looked for a link to more pictures then closed it because I realized I will never know what the hell the exterior on this thing looks like.

True, for putting so much money into the thing you'd think he'd take the time to put up some non-craigslist pics or at least a link

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Email him for pics if you want.

I agree that it's a bit too much but that was somebodies baby years ago. I have to respect the time and money spent even if I don't agree with how it was done.

Plus you just never see vehicles like this for sale up here.