Newish guy from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

Where am I?
Reaction score
Whats up all? I signed up a while back and I figured I'd finally intorduce myself. I drive a 1997 chevy tahoe 2 door. It has the Dick Cepek 6.5" kit in the front set around 8", the rear is 6" procomp springs. I run dual 5100 Bilsteins in the front and singles in the rear. Tom Woods CV rear shaft. 4.56 Yukon gears with Truetrac. ATX Mojave 17x8 wheels wrapped with Procomp Extreme AT 35x12.5" tires. The motor is the HT383, dyno tuned by Bryan at PCM4LESS. The truck is my DD. I have owned it since 2000. It has been a great truck. Looking by by a suburban now though...and keeping the truck. I guess that is about it. Oh yeah, pictures...

You must be registered for see images attach

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck is very nicely done up. Trucks like these make me wanna pick up a 2dr tahoe or blazer but I already have too many "projects"

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
welcome!! and where did you get the fender flares? they look to match up really well to teh body lines

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
well.. no wonder they match so well.... might have to look into a set of those.. thanks!

any more plans for the 'hoe?

Nuke

I go by the name Matt
Reaction score
Welcome from a little bit west of Williamsport PA. How do those Pro Comp tires work in the PA winters?

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man. Sick 'hoe. I need to find me a set of fender flares.