Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94TwoDoor

Reaction score
Just joined the forum! Not new to forums or cars/trucks, I recently purchased a one owner 1994 Yukon, super clean in the process of fixing some of the little things that are not right. Door panels, tune up, various lights, etc. looking toward to being a member of this forum and learning as much as I can and teaching what I know!!

94TwoDoor

Reaction score
Thanks! Few things I forgot to mention, I'm currently in Saint Petersburg Florida. I am a fabricator, welder, and boat mechanic. I have built go fast boats, air boats, circle track cars, and a few Rotary cars. I will post up some pictures of the Yukon as soon as I figure out how to!

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, fellow welder fabricator- mechanic

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! I've got a 94 2-door Yukon in the shop I work for... looks like it just drove off the dealer's lot. My daily driver is a 93 K1500 Blazer and my boss drives a 97 2-door Tahoe

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome!! I find it's easiest to post pics using a hosting site like photobucket, then copy and paste the image tag.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome:

What he ^^^ said, but I prefer imgur.com

94TwoDoor

Reaction score
I love these old two doors!! Just wish they would have kept them solid front axels!! Thanks for the info for posting pics!! The old Yukon has a lot of miles on her but the original owner took extremely good care of it. I went over it for like two hours before I bought it and couldn't find anything wrong other than the 4x4 wouldn't engage (actuator). It's got some aftermarket goodies on it, all of the TBI mods, new cap, rotor, button, 8mm wires, hyper tech coil, hypertech bowl, Doug Thorley Tri Ys, flow master Y pipe, into a single in dual out muffler that I'm not too crazy about, TBI spacer, injector pod spacer, 14PSI spring and that's about it. I'm planning a on a cam, roller rockers, new timing chain, and some port clean up my in the future. So I will post pics as I go and ask questions as I get stumped! Lol. I've done all of the fluids, and the one problem I seem to have is the TC doesn't lock up all of the time once in overdrive, but that's for another day and another thread!! Thanks for the warm welcome guys, you all have some sweet ass rides!