Newbie here, western pa

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rlbjunior540

Reaction score
Been using a couple of these forums for a while for ideas and information figured it was due time to join. Current vehicle is a 1996 GMC Yukon daily driven project as I refer to it, 6" Rcx and 3" body (may remove) sitting on 35" treadwright recaps with 17" vision wheels (wrong offset have spacers but haven't got there) 5.7 vortec true duals and an exhaust leak ha... Wanting and planning an iron block ls swap but still figuring out the details ( mainly making all gauges and accessories work)... So there's my info and hello

96 GMC Yukon daily driven project

rlbjunior540

Reaction score
Been using a couple of these forums for a while for ideas and information figured it was due time to join. Current vehicle is a 1996 GMC Yukon daily driven project as I refer to it, 6" Rcx and 3" body (may remove) sitting on 35" treadwright recaps with 17" vision wheels (wrong offset have spacers but haven't got there) 5.7 vortec true duals and an exhaust leak ha... Wanting and planning an iron block ls swap but still figuring out the details ( mainly making all gauges and accessories work)... So there's my info and hello

You must be registered for see images attach