Newbie from the swamps of Jersey..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey all love the site been trolling for a while and with all the great tips here I decided to join. I have a 98 Silverado Z71 5.7 litre for the past 13yrs and runs and looks as good as the day I picked it up. I almost thought about selling it but it fits like an O'le shoe and said screw a new payment book. Few things about me is I used to be a mechanic when I was a kid so working on the truck is no problem specialy when you have the right tools.lol I hope to help those here who need it and I hope I get the help in return cause from what I see here there are some outstanding people here with mindbending ideas.....Love it!!! Now back to trolling the site to many dam ideas I'm going to be broke...hahaha

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was trying to post some pics but the tool bar is all blank and cant seem to figure it out. Any ideas why its blank...all the tabs??

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome! There's swamps in Jersey?

Load your pix onto Photobucket, copy the lowest box # from the photobucket listing, paste to your post.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hope this works, here is my Truck pic from last summer.