newb from Lexington KY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVIC

Reaction score
Been looking here for a while and you guys seem to have it down. No bullshizz all help. My name is jeremy and I have a 1995 Suburban 2wd 350, green with the gold bottom. I am a Nissan back counter guy at Glenn Nissan here in Lexington Ky. The burban is my first GM product as I have always been a ford guy and for the first time in my life there are zero fords in my driveway. I sold the mustang to buy a new mower for my landscaping side biz and sold the f150 and bought a pop up camper and the suburban. so now the 2008 xterra(cause I get parts at cost) and the suburban are the lone two. I guess I'm both a ford and chevy guy now because I love my truck and I still haven't give up on the stangs. Having three kids was my reason for the purchase but now it has turned into a toy instead of just being a bus for the family. I will probably be asking a lot of ?s and will return the favor if I can lend a hand.