NEW TRUCK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats a great find. Must be nice to be able to have the space for all these vehicle. The better half would kill me if I came home with another car or truck!!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Thats a great find. Must be nice to be able to have the space for all these vehicle. The better half would kill me if I came home with another car or truck!!!

thats the funny thing, i dont have the space, lol, my mom is VERY pissed atm, but she will get over it when the ford's gone.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HAHAHA, nice man. Mom pissed at you is one thing, a wife, totally different. Plus, the neighborhood we live in is quite snooty, they would totally call bylaw if I parked anything beside my driveway.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Great find there, Josh. Good to see things are going good for you. Another GMT400, new GF, & no F-F-F-Ford in the driveway! Sunshine & Lollipops!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
HAHAHA, nice man. Mom pissed at you is one thing, a wife, totally different. Plus, the neighborhood we live in is quite snooty, they would totally call bylaw if I parked anything beside my driveway.
if it runs and is legal the cops can't do anything about it...