New to the forums here but excited to join the OBS community again.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian E Crisp

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I fell in love with the 88-98 body style when I owned a 1991 k2500 back in 2009. It was beat up it had a lot of miles but did I have a lot planned for it. Granted I was 19 at the time and my ideas were way bigger than my wallet. So with no knowledge I painted it a terrible two tone color and tried to make a matching interior. Well It didn't work out so well. Ten years later and my financial situation is a little better and I believe I have a little more patience to take my time with this new project and to start working on the truck that brought me back into this community. I have a lot in store for it and its just awesome its a 1997 chevy 1500 centurion crew cab in fantastic condition. I only have the one photo more to come. Its super clean and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it on facebook market place and had to make it mine. It was surprisingly available for three weeks while I waited to get the money together. The woman was super nice and it belonged to her husband who had passed away and he was the second owner of it starting in 2010. It had barely been used the past three years and sat in the driveway with them starting it every now and then. I was the only one that offered her something acceptable. Anyways, I look forward to some input.

You must be registered for see images attach

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oooh those are hard to find, especially the 1500s. Look forward to seeing the progress!

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great looking truck. Welcome to the forum. Anything you are likely to look for about these trucks is likely here somewhere.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Love the color. Welcome. What are your plans?