New to group, excited to talk about latest purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Chungus

Reaction score
I just signed onto this forum for the first time though I've been an avid collector of the gmt-400 series trucks for years. I'm excited to talk about my most recent purchase, a 2000 chevy ccsb dually with 63k original miles and absolutely no rust! It has leather bucket seats, 4x4 manual transfer case, 454 with 4L80 auto, air bags, Detroit locker, and storm gray paint. Paid a fairly hefty price at 15k but not regretting it in the least. I'm very excited to get it cleaned up and make some tasteful, ascetic modifications. On top of my "new" dually, I also have a 96 Tahoe with 240k miles as an everyday driver, a 99 suburban with 220k miles and lift kit as a people hauler, and a 1 owner 92 Silverado ext. cab sb with 40k original miles and no rust. It looks like the day it rolled off the lot.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Very sharp dually, welcome to the forum. I'd like to see pictures of your other trucks too.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice find... rare truck. Low miles and no rust? I'd pay 15k also, happily

Which photo is the before? (mirror swap and side steps)

Last edited:

Big Chungus

Reaction score
The first photo was taken quite a few years ago when I first saw it. I got ahold of the owner and told him if he ever wanted to sell it to call me. That day has finally come. Since then he has put the towing mirrors on it and the black running boards.