New signature request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mean green what editor are you using if you dont mind me asking?

A mix between Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop Elements! I do most of the sigs on Photoshop Elements, which is basically the Work Truck model of photoshop. It's light and has a nice interface to use for work like that. However on renders I use Photoshop CS5. It is a lot more feature rich then elements, some of which are needed when doing a vehicle render!

That looks awesome Baron.

Thanks Jack!

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
A mix between Photoshop CS5 and Photoshop Elements! I do most of the sigs on Photoshop Elements, which is basically the Work Truck model of photoshop. It's light and has a nice interface to use for work like that. However on renders I use Photoshop CS5. It is a lot more feature rich then elements, some of which are needed when doing a vehicle render!

Thanks Jack!
ive been wanting to do this if i want to do simply Sigs and such or slight photoshops is elements all i need ? and FYI i run a macbook pro will i have any issues ?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You won't have any issued running elements on your mac book pro. Like baron said, you should be fine with elements unless you start getting into professional type work.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive been wanting to do this if i want to do simply Sigs and such or slight photoshops is elements all i need ? and FYI i run a macbook pro will i have any issues ?

Pretty much what Jack said. I don't really have any experience using a Mac/Apple, but the program itself is very powerful tool it just takes some time to learn! For light photoshop work and to get your feet wet, elements will suit you just fine! When you start getting into full blown renders, heavy editing, and professional work. Then CS5 is the right tool for the job! Photoshop is not something you can learn over night, it takes a lot and I mean a LOT of practice to get good at it! I can post up a few of my renders if you'd like to see some of the things you can do with the program!

Another option is a program that I've heard a lot of people use, is "gimp". It's free, but I have no idea how it compares to Photoshop as I've never used it. But it's free so it may be worth giving it a shot! Elements runs about $99, and CS5 is substantially more then that. If you have any Photoshop questions, I'll be happy to help!

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Pretty much what Jack said. I don't really have any experience using a Mac/Apple, but the program itself is very powerful tool it just takes some time to learn! For light photoshop work and to get your feet wet, elements will suit you just fine! When you start getting into full blown renders, heavy editing, and professional work. Then CS5 is the right tool for the job! Photoshop is not something you can learn over night, it takes a lot and I mean a LOT of practice to get good at it! I can post up a few of my renders if you'd like to see some of the things you can do with the program!

Another option is a program that I've heard a lot of people use, is "gimp". It's free, but I have no idea how it compares to Photoshop as I've never used it. But it's free so it may be worth giving it a shot! Elements runs about $99, and CS5 is substantially more then that. If you have any Photoshop questions, I'll be happy to help!

i tried gimp on my old computer a while back but since its free it came with no tutorials or learning software i was lost as a baby raccoon i didnt know WTH i was doing , i think im going to buy the elements and give it a try , i dont really think i would go for pro simply because i dont see me having the time to do all that but yes i would like to see renderings

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy crap! That looks sweet!! Thank you very much, and Don thanks for trying too! Im going to upload it tonight.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Compared to Photoshop, Gimp sucks, IMO. I used to use Paint.NET, it was ok, but I learned photoshop in school, so that's all I use now.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Here's a quick one I edited (from my phone) and I realize it's probably to late
You must be registered for see images

-Truckin-