New sig?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can some one make me a new sig?
Some what like horns has his? and
with mean looking font lol
Thanks!

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would hook you up if i could man! I don't have photoshop installed in this computer yet, and my other computer that i had it on crashed. Maybe if i get photoshop on this one soon I can help you out!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Oh wow, Didn't even realized I was mentioned in this. :D I'll get started on one tomorrow.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would hook you up if i could man! I don't have photoshop installed in this computer yet, and my other computer that i had it on crashed. Maybe if i get photoshop on this one soon I can help you out!
It's cool. I don't have it either.
Oh wow, Didn't even realized I was mentioned in this. :D I'll get started on one tomorrow.
Lol I like how yours is simple and clean. Thanks!!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I cant use photoshop for **** but i hope its cool if i drop in to say that your truck is amazing! I want one JUST like it but its hard to find one that nice looking down here. Might just buy one and have it painted lol

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cant use photoshop for **** but i hope its cool if i drop in to say that your truck is amazing! I want one JUST like it but its hard to find one that nice looking down here. Might just buy one and have it painted lol

Haha I use to know how but I forgot lol, and thanks man! I appreciate it!! Its not in perfect shape. Has some scratches when you get closer.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Get me a picture with the whole truck in it, not like this one with the tires blocked by a curb and the truck barely fitting in the frame and I will get you a sig whipped up.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! Here are a few, you can make one like yours or what ever!
Tell me if you need some more...