new rims for my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those look awesome, the amount of fab work and custom work in that truck is amazing.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
it's definitely different and i think i like it!

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
thanks...i have finally come to the end of the house " to do" list and next on my list, is body and paint

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
dude i normally hate body kits but that thing looks SWEET those rims set it off too

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good! never seen those on a lowered/street truck, but I like it

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
these are the specs.....east coast custom ground effects, and hood, hannaman fiberglass rear 5" dually molded in and front 3" bulged off road racing fenders, street scene- front bumper cover, modified to fit fenders ..... rear vents are 1978 t/a and front fender vents are 69 mustang...roll pan is totally custom with exhaust ported through it, front of bed lenthened 2"....it took about 500hrs to rough everything in, and in the next two years will be trying to finish it including an interior done in white with two blues accents...i have to learn how to sew first...

low4x4

backyard mechanic
Reaction score
thanks...took it out for a spin.....with 50lbs in the tires, they ride like a cadillac...not as bouncy as the 20's i had