New Mirrors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sideburnz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own a 99 Tahoe 2DR 2WD and I'm getting ready to install a set of Cal-vu mirrors! According to the instructions I'm to use my original mirror gaskets. Personally I would like to purchase new gaskets to go with the new mirrors but alas have not been able to find the correct part?

Could anybody point me in the right direction?

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I own a 99 Tahoe 2DR 2WD and I'm getting ready to install a set of Cal-vu mirrors! According to the instructions I'm to use my original mirror gaskets. Personally I would like to purchase new gaskets to go with the new mirrors but alas have not been able to find the correct part?

Could anybody point me in the right direction?
Can you return the mirrors? Just installed a driver's side from CIPA (https://www.summitracing.com/parts/CIP-55000) with the gasket included. Solid unit, only complaint with the mirror is my sub affects the mirror more than I expected. Bumps are fine, but for some reason my kicker L7 shakes it more than my stock passenger side. This may well be because the sub is on the driver's side. I can't find just the gasket anywhere on summit, rockauto, Ebay, or dorman. I think you'll have to purchase a set of mirrors with it included.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sideburnz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No these are the Cal-vu mirrors with front/rear turn signal and heat conversion. Plus I've had them for awhile and I'm just now getting to install them!

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No these are the Cal-vu mirrors with front/rear turn signal and heat conversion. Plus I've had them for awhile and I'm just now getting to install them!
Well mine was in pretty good shape when I pulled the mirror, you may have to reuse your old ones, or head to a pick and pull.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf