Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey all.
My names shaun, and i've SLLOOOOWWWLLLYYYY working on my 1990 Silverado short bed / reg cab. I've had it for about 11 years, and recently got divorced, so now i'm full time going at it again. Mods so far are : Belltech 4/6 drop. I picked up a set of the stock sport rims. headers, 3" exhaust, flowmaster delta series mufflers. stage 2 chip. k&n intake. air raid throttle body spacer. 94-98 grille and headlight assembly. 94-98 side view mirrors (had to ditch the crome elephant ears!). and roll pan bumper. I just ordered a NEW roll pan, cause of some damage to the current one when i got it back from the mechanics a few years back. Also ordered a new tailgate assembly, and in two weeks i'm ordering the front quarter panels, bumper fillers, and a new chrome smoothie bumper and bumper mounting brackets. Then two weeks after that, she's going for a new paint job. Glad to be a new member. i've been meaning to join one of these for a while. i look forward to seeing everyone else's projects!!!

Shaun

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres a couple pics. i dont have really on my computer since it crashed, but i'll get some up as i go along with the restoration.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 34

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, from Mississippi! Very nice truck you have.

Sent from my padded cell using Tapatalk 2

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Good good, nice stance with all the factory moldings and stuff still. I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk