"New" member with a "new" truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score
I'm not sure what my old login info was, but I was a member on here years ago when I had a '97 K1500 ECSB, 350 Vortec, NV3500. I loved that truck and kick myself for getting rid of it...

You must be registered for see images attach

Today, I sold my S10 and bought an '89 1500 Cheyenne work truck. 350 TBI, 4-speed w/ granny low, 4x4. It's filthy, rusty, and not very nice to look at, and that's fine by me

It runs and drives perfect, everything works, has zero mechanical issues, no leaks or weird noises, and only 78k miles on it. It was a township vehicle out in the middle of nowhere. Apparently they never bothered to clean the thing, but they certainly kept up on maintenance. I'll clean it up, fix the exhaust, and throw some decent wheels on it and call it a day. I don't think the interior has been cleaned in years

I drove it an hour back home, and I'm already in love with this truck. Glad to be back on here!