New member in Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD94SS

Reaction score
Good Morning guys,
Thanks for allowing me to join. Looking forward to the info and insight on the forum from members and vendors. Just recently purchased a 99 Yukon Denali. Have always been a fan of these trucks since driving a new one back in 99 00. Recently acquired the truck due to its cost and not being a Michigan truck and being free of any rot. Currently working on the common swap of installing a 02 LQ4 from a wrecked 02 Silverado 2500 HD. I have been working in the automotive industry for roughly 10 years know. And have been an active mechanic for quite some time as well. This is though the first "truck" I have ever owned for myself personally being more a passenger/sports car fan. Outside of what is common technical knowledge I will be consulting those of you on here that are well seasoned and have experience with these vehicles. I apologize in advance.
I do also own some other GM toys that tend to keep me busy throughout the year.
Thanks again,
Looking forward to the experience and friendships