New member from Texas!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy Yall! :roflsquared: Joined the site after being a daily guest here for a while and figured why not join... Anyway
heres my rig I trailered this truck home about a year ago already, It Wasn't running, I was told it had a simple vacuum leak. I bought it anyway only to find out the engine had no compression in 2 cylinders. Pulled the engine rebuilt through out the year on a budget and here it is. Its a 1994 Chevy 2500 3/4 ton With 5/8 Drop. Front drop spindles A arms Rear Flip kit BIG ASS c notch and coils. Used to be a beat up old work truck in its day which explains the mismatching body parts from a donor truck. LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

Bolted on the 96+ Accessories and brackets. Removed alot of useless crap I hate to see a cluttered up bay IMO

Almost done finishing my dash swap still have newer style light switch to wire and find the rest of the ac vents from the JY lol Oh and bought a steering wheel I haven't installed yet.

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
@ 98chevyz71 that looks crazy sick ill be sending my truck to the paint booth around febuary to match the cab to the rest of the truck. I was debating whether or not to match my bumper or chrome it but I think ill be matching it now that I got a preview lol what kind of wheels are those btw

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk