New Member From Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lessersivad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
131k miles? Well that's just broken in haha. Shame about the frame though. I wonder if it was used as a plow truck in a previous life. Anyway, welcome to the forum!

I don't think it was ever used as a plow truck. No evidence of it anyway. (Screw holes in dash for controls, welded/hacked brackets underneath).

Yup, the mileage and the way it ran and shifted during the 'test drive' is what appealed to me. I'm thinking the truck was well loved by a previous owner. They simply neglected to do any sort of washing of the underside to attempt to keep salt off the rails.

lessersivad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Not a good time of year for outdoor frame swaps but I have done them in winter before. Plan on new brake and fuel lines while you are there.

Thanks Bob.

I'm not planning on doing any swaps until it starts warming up around here....LOL.

Brake lines have all been replaced but I plan on running all new NiCopp lines like I did on my plow truck this fall. Figured it'll be a lot easier with a bare frame.