New Member from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xbleedblackx

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. Got myself a project I've been working on for a few months. 1997 K1500. Bought the truck on the cheap with a blown 5.7 pulled it, replaced with my built 5.7 out of my camaro as I plan to replace it with a LSX swap in the future. Depending on the interest in the project I can start a new thread on the build however, I know its not the first tpi swap one of these trucks has received and know its not a common direction people take these days. The only real question I have is with a computer related issue. I know people get pin-outs from lextech as he has them readily available. I've tryed to contact him on his profile and have not heard anything back. I went ahead and took the liberty of going through a pin-out for a 97 truck and a express van and cross referenced them into what I think will work for my application. If I were to post my findings would somebody with lextech's pinout cross reference it with mine and tell me if i am on the rite track? Thanks so much to anybody that can help, and thanks to these forums and its members for the knowledge I have already gained in my process.

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I just joined recently as well. 6.0 swap in my future. Colorado Springs resident so let me know if you need an extra hand.