New here...NEED HELP!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2000 OBS crew cab. Has anyone mounted subs in these trucks? I want to run a single jl 10w3 behind the rear seat. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have been searching the internet forever with no luck.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody???

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have mounted sub's behind the back seat in several of my crew cab's, I just use a regular behind the seat truck box, there isn't much room underneath the seat in a crew cab like there is in an ext. cab.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ditto, its what I will be using. Not enough room behind the seats for a quality size box imo but not too sure of a Quad cab though. Plenty of options for under the seat.

Jude

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both the memphis c3 and the jlw3 have 6" mounting depth. Do u guys got any box measurements. I plan on building a box. Any pics of subs in a obs crew?

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Sounds like the speaker issue is settled.....:welcome: to the site

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I do not currently have any pic's but my sub's are similar in depth to what you are refering too, I am using a standard truck box, with some tapered spacer ring's that I made to give me the depth I needed to fit the sub's in the box, it's the second time I have done this and it's work's great!