New here, my truck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xftw12

Reaction score
Hey what's going on guys I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John and I'm from Chesterfield Va, I am a police officer and just got this 97 Z71. It has 100,000 miles and is amazing condition, pretty much all stock other than Flowmaster super 40s, K&N intake, and just did Bilstin shocks. I have some plans for it shortly tho nothing crazy just turn up the bars and put a set of Classic IIs on there. Also there is another picture of my other car, 2012 evo x making 475hp. Thanks guys looking forward to getting to know y'all!
You must be registered for see images attach

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Welcome and thank you for your service as a police officer. Life isn't easy for the cops right now but you have my full support.

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey what's going on guys I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John and I'm from Chesterfield Va, I am a police officer and just got this 97 Z71. It has 100,000 miles and is amazing condition, pretty much all stock other than Flowmaster super 40s, K&N intake, and just did Bilstin shocks. I have some plans for it shortly tho nothing crazy just turn up the bars and put a set of Classic IIs on there. Also there is another picture of my other car, 2012 evo x making 475hp. Thanks guys looking forward to getting to know y'all!
You must be registered for see images attach
Hey John welcome to the site. Really clean looking truck. You won't believe how much great info you can get from this site. Also, thanks for all you do as a Police Officer. Stay safe.