New here from VA, 90 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whats up guys, member on a few other truck forums, found this one through the google a while ago searching for something or the other. I never joined because i didnt have an obs at the time. Seems like a decent forum, pretty helpful so far. Anyway, this is my truck, its dirty in the pics bc it had rained the day before:

You must be registered for see images attach

Anyway, i hope to get some 18"s or 20"s for it and drop it down hopefully soon

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
The front end of your truck has a very unique look! Like it!
And...is that a frenched L-plate bumper? I think that your truck & mine are the only ones on the forum with that! Very cool!
Cal-vue's too!
Get that puppy lowered!!!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Welcome!
The front end of your truck has a very unique look! Like it!
And...is that a frenched L-plate bumper? I think that your truck & mine are the only ones on the forum with that! Very cool!
Cal-vue's too!
Get that puppy lowered!!!

:Nonono: Matt (droppedasachild) has one on his black truck. I'm sure there are others.

Welcome. Very good look you have going. I usually don't like clear corners like that, but they really work well on your truck.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
:Nonono: Matt (droppedasachild) has one on his black truck. I'm sure there are others.

Huh! Didn't know!
There's a group that's called 'Trucks with Visors', so maybe there should be a group called 'Trucks with Frenched License Plate Front Bumpers'! No? Alright. Just a thought. Lol!