New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 98 z71

You must be registered for see images attach

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck CB! always been one of my favorites on FSC ... how are the nitto TGs working for ya? tread life? wear? handling? ect...

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice truck CB! always been one of my favorites on FSC ... how are the nitto TGs working for ya? tread life? wear? handling? ect...

thanks man. your truck is sick to. you should def do those 20s and 36s. as far as my tires they handle great, ride great, in the mud they are not the best but they are not the worst either, and as far as tread life iv got about 40000 on them and they are about bald. i would buy them again but im lookin for a more agressive look now. O hey iv always wondered wat kind of door handles you got.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man. your truck is sick to. you should def do those 20s and 36s. as far as my tires they handle great, ride great, in the mud they are not the best but they are not the worst either, and as far as tread life iv got about 40000 on them and they are about bald. i would buy them again but im lookin for a more agressive look now. O hey iv always wondered wat kind of door handles you got.

dam bro thanks and i think those will be my next tires,figured you could get about 40k out of em...and for the door handles they came on the truck and are colormatched so i just left them on there (plus it hides my dull factory handles) do you have a custom tune??

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
dam bro thanks and i think those will be my next tires,figured you could get about 40k out of em...and for the door handles they came on the truck and are colormatched so i just left them on there (plus it hides my dull factory handles) do you have a custom tune??

No i dont have a custom tune everything is stock besides a k&n air intake system. im gonna wait till i get a new motor to do a custom tune because my motor has like 250,000 on it and i dont want to put no more power in a motor with that many miles. so ya lol that will wait till i get my 383 stroker:) do you know wat kind of door handles you have? are they just covers?

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great, thanks for signing up!