New guy from WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nitrosport_5

Reaction score
Hey, im new here. Just joined to ask a few questions about a steering box replacement on my 92 k1500.

This was my fathers service vehicle. he was a mechanic/owner of the local auto repair shop. Thankfully I was able to purchase it from the wicked stepmother when my father passed away. Its all stock, don't believe it has ever been wrecked or painted (except hood that my dad put on it). Has 225k miles, GM crate engine was installed approx. 40k ago, and trans rebuilt around the same time.

This has been my daily driver for the last couple years. The things that I have done to it are replace the factory stereo and speakers (kept all stock parts in case I want to return to stock someday), added a sub and amp, remote start, 99 burb temp/compass mirror, 95-98 mirrors, painted grille, replaced balljoints and control arm bushings, and added my hand controls as I am a paraplegic.

Here is the pic of the truck, as I know everyone loves pictures :)

You must be registered for see images attach

nitrosport_5

Reaction score
Thanks. Up close there is chips and scratches but after 225k miles its to be expected. The interior is just as clean.

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow thats a nice truck there brother! Where you located in Washington? I'm in Everett north of seattle!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
1st, Welcome aboard!!!
2nd, That is a great looking truck and in really nice shape for the mileage.
3rd, I must commend you for not letting being a paraplegic slow you down! That's awesome!!!

nitrosport_5

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Now muchx has slowed me down. My current project is a 72 k20 rebuild. Frame off restore underway.

And I am an hour south of Spokane, WA in a small farming town.