New guy from TN here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TehMater

Reaction score
Hi folks! just got myself a 98' suburban a few days ago, decided i need a place to hang out :)

here's my suburban.

You must be registered for see images attach

so far, my plans are new front tires (because they are quite bald...) but aside from that, i'm totally in love with it!

112k miles, 100k on the engine.

other than the clearcoat, everything looks pretty decent on the outside. there's just a touch of rust behind the driver rear wheel

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Welcome!! :D you ought to go start a build thread for this thing, I know you're going to go nuts with it and maybe you can hash out your plans easier :)

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Suburban owner!
Feel free to check out the longroof thread, the more Burbs the merrier!

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Arlington, TN, eh? neat! I've got a couple of cousins down that way. Gallaway, iirc

Yep. I know Gallaway pretty well, at least never to speed through it. Gallaway is a major speed trap. My mom's from Mason so we drive through Gallaway going out to Grandmother's house.

Last edited:

TehMater

Reaction score
Yep. I know Gallaway pretty well, at least never to speed through it. Gallaway is a major speed trap. My mom's from Mason so we drive through Gallaway going out to Grandmother's house.
Sounds like polk county. Not really a place you wanna get caught doing 3mph over