New guy from northeast Arkansas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Nice Redwolf sticker.

Looks kinda like a small version of mine.
You must be registered for see images

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Im in Jonesboro, and My Buddy and I did it on his Plotter. It came out a little bigger than we were planning... I gave him inflated measurements, and the he inflated em even more... But the only other one before this one about that size had been his 98 Camaro.
You must be registered for see images

It wasnt the most fun to apply... But its not that hard to do big vinyl. I prefer weeding the big stuff, cause the small intricate stuff sucks.

What software do you use, flexi?

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i work in the mall lol... i stay on campus over in the married apartments, we need to hit each other up sometime...

we use vinyl express at work... max we can do is about 23" wide on the plotter there... and i prefer the bigger stuff too...

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
His setup is a roller feed, not the track feed. and he can do upto 48" *I think* but he stocks 24" vinyl. Its a US Cutter, aka a Roland knockoff, and louder than a ****, but it gets the job done... I haven't even tried to get a Job in the mall. Im no good at airbrushing, but i can do vinyl, photoshop, illustrator, and heat press/ heat transfer stuff. Ive never had any experience with Vinyl Express, but the Flexi I've used is awesome. Pretty much Illustrator and Design-Cad rolled into a design suite.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i been working this job for 2 years.. and quite frankly, i am very tired of it, and gonna work with maintainance on campus this summer.... plus the boss at my current job is a bit iffy..... sometimes i think his door swings both ways and it creeps me out lol other times he is a perv and it disgusses me..

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
The old lookin blondish guy? He looks "moody"... Thats another reason Ive not tried to get a job there even though Ive had experience doing most of that stuff.